If you've purchased, but not yet received, a hat, it is on its way to you right now. I have just a few leftover RAAM tees (and plenty of hats, though that may change after this weekend). These are nice, wicking performance tees, fully sublimated to match my race jerseys. I'll want to save a few tees for sponsors and such, but - I've decided to give one away to a lucky reader....so I'm holding a contest.
Contest Rules: Simple!
- Post your guess as a comment to this blog post. (If you have trouble doing this, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your guess, but do try to post it - because seeing all the guesses is half the fun!).
- First correct guess wins - your choice of available sizes.
- If you already OWN a Team Sandy tee, you can guess, but you're not eligible to win. You know who you are.
- Multiple guesses are okay, but I'll only count your LAST one, so make it good.
- I'll TRY TO post feedback on guesses (getting warmer...), but no guarantees on timeliness.
- Contest entry period ends midnight 5/31/2010.
- If no one guesses correctly, I will award the tee to the person with the Most Entertaining (But Still Logically Reasonable) guess.
OK...drumroll....for your shot at fame, immortality, and a really hot tee shirt, answer me this:
Sandy has had almost 250,000 (what!!!) since 11/1/2009?
So - what is it? Bugs on the windshield? Holes in her socks? What's the significance of 11/1? I'll warn you right away that this is obscure. Someone out there just might be able to put it together, though.